Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.atlifestylehomeware.co.za.
(This privacy statement should be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions of our website)
“@LH”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to @ Lifestyle Homeware.
“websites” refers to all websites owned and operated by @LH.
“app” refers to a mobile application which runs on a mobile phone, tablet, watch or other mobile device.
WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY
We understand that your personal information is your most valued asset. We are, therefore, committed to protecting this asset and this statement sets out our practices insofar as it relates to your personal information.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you open an account with us, you visit website, or download or use one of our apps we will collect the following information from you:
- Your name, surname, contact information and residential/postal address;
- Any other form of personal information that we may reasonably require to offer or provide any of our services or products to you;
- Information we collect through cookies and similar technologies – see further below under the headings “Cookies”.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to:
- Communicate with you if we have any special offers, discounts or competitions for you, or where you have consented to it, provide you with special offers;
- Comply with any applicable law that requires us to use your information, or where we need to do so in order to protect any interest that you, @LH or another party may have.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful or not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any of your personal information, other than that which you choose to share with us. We own and retain all rights to de-identified statistical information collected and compiled by us.
You may at any time decline cookies in your web browser settings, but this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our websites.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We generally do not share your personal information, but in some instances we have service providers that assist us with some of the services or products we provide you with. In these instances we do share your information with them, but we have service level agreements with them to ensure that your information is protected and only used to provide those services and products to you.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
The safeguarding of your information is important to us and we ensure that all reasonable practicable organizational and technical measures are in place to protect your personal information. If you have any questions regarding the protection of your information you are welcome to contact us.
As this is your personal information you have options available to you. You may:
- Ask us to confirm what information we hold of you and also to either delete, correct or destroy that information;
- Object to us using your information if you have reasonable grounds to believe we should not be using your information;
- Ask us not use your information for direct marketing or if you have consented to direct marketing you may withdraw that consent at any time.
You have to think carefully when you exercise these options as we may not be able to provide you with our service or products if you object to us using your personal information.
UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE
We may update this notice from time to time but you can always accept that the one available on our website is the most up to date version.