Colanders are so useful in the kitchen, for straining pasta, rinsing beans, and so much more but storing them can be a pain, especially if you have limited cabinet space. The Collapsible Colander fixes that problem: the holes are spaced for quick straining, and the silicone folds up for flat, compact storage. Plus, the silicone makes the Colander extra easy to clean, and heat-resistant to make it safe for pasta right from the pot.
- Strain away: small holes contain pasta but are spaced for quick draining
- Can take the heat: silicone and nylon construction makes the Colander heat-resistant
- Easy to clean: silicone is easy to clean by hand, and is dishwasher safe
- Good grip: long, non-slip handle for shaking out the last bit of water and for easy transport
- Collapsed size: 24 x 4.5cm (excluding handles)
- Standing size: 24 x 12.5cm (excluding handles)
- Including handles: 32.5 x 24 x 12.5cm (standing size)